What is a Vendor Advocate?
Vendors’ advocates are independent agents who act exclusively for the seller of a property. They offer a value-added service including:
- A written market appraisal of the property including local comparable sales and current listings to establish a market value range
- Advice and recommendations for selecting the best real estate agent in the locality
- Advice on real estate agents’ exclusive sale agreements and proposed commission fees
- Recommendations on the best method of sale – auction or private treaty
- Advice on strategy and proposed marketing campaigns
- Vetting and screening buyers’ offers presented to the seller through their appointed real estate agent.
When it comes to selling property in Melbourne, we’re your go-to for support and guidance. Marketing, campaign timing, sale method and the right agent at the right agency can make all the difference to your end result. We match our clients to a selection of agents with proven results on comparable campaigns, so vendors can find their right match.
We’re then on hand throughout the entire sale process to continue to offer solutions and insight so our clients can achieve the best outcomes for their unique circumstances.
Why would you use a Vendors Advocate?
For many people selling real estate can often be a daunting process. People generally only sell a property a once or twice in their lives or can spend years between transactions. A lot can change in this time, and every sale is always different in some way. We match our clients to a selection of agents with proven results on comparable campaigns, so vendors can find their right match.
We constantly buy and sell property in multiple different markets and locations all over Melbourne. Through this we have frequent dealings with a wide network of real estate agents and know the ones with the best track records for each area and property type. We know who will go the extra mile with inspections to ensure every interested buyer is getting through your property. We know what questions to ask at what time, so you have all the information to make the big decisions; and we bring our extensive experience and insight to your campaign to keep things running on track.
Metrolinx Vendor Advocacy Service
Save Time – Time is a scarce commodity and when buying or selling a home, it can take precious hours out of your day. We will save you time assisting with the agent selection process and facilitate and oversea the whole process.
Independent Advice & Personal Service – Your best interests are always are our responsibility and we ensure you are aware of all of the real facts about your property and how it is travelling during the sales campaign. Our feedback will be completely independent with no emotion. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best possible price with the best possible conditions.
Save stress – We take the stress out of the whole process for you. From the day you engage us, we organise everything. From selecting the best agent right through to when the property settles, we are there as your personal property advocate, providing valuable, professional and independent feedback and advice. You can have peace of mind that your best interests are being protected at all times.
Free Service – Our Vendor Advocacy service is a completely free service for clients as we are paid by the selling agent selected to sell your property.
How can we help?
- Free no-obligation consultation to help us help you – The first step is to establish some clear guidelines regarding your personal situation and needs.
- Selecting the Best Agent – We organise the best agents to inspect your property and submit their detailed proposals, including estimated selling range, marketing and advertising and of course commission.
- Presenting the Property For Sale – It is very important that your property is presented in the best possible condition in order to achieve the best possible price. Together with the selected selling agent, we will provide recommendations and tips on improving your property’s appearance as that is likely to result in achieving the highest price.
- Contract of Sale – You will require a solicitor or licenced conveyancer to prepare the appropriate documentation on your behalf. This step is crucial as a sale cannot legally take place without the purchaser first receiving a Vendor’s Statement that has been signed and dated by the vendor.
- Selling the Property – We will provide you with regular feedback and recommendations throughout the entire sales campaign. Irrespective of the method of sale, we liaise with the selected selling agent and will provide you with the real facts about how the campaign is progressing.